We collect personal information from our customers when they register, place an order, or enter personal information on our website. The following is a list of information we might collect from you when you register or place an order on our website.
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit Card Information
1. Information Management
- We protect our customers’ information as we protect our company’s information.
- We regularly scan our website to ensure safety and security at the highest level.
- We don’t share our customers’ information with any third party.
2. Use Of Information
- We use the information we collect from our customers to follow-up with them on any current orders or to inform them about any future promotion.
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests.
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions.
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls.
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising.
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions.
3. Use of Credit Card
- We have a full SSL license to protect and secure our customers’ credit card information on our website
- All our sales transactions are processed through officially accredited payment gateway providers. We don’t store customers’ financial information on our website.
- To reduce the risk of fraud, we hold the right to confirm our customers’ identity through any additional legal photo ID at the time of purchase and delivery.